Ohio Coal PAC
Annual PAC Auction - Monday, October 10, 2011
As the voice of Ohio’s coal industry, the Ohio Coal Association operates in an active political environment every day. Virtually everything we do on behalf of the coal industry is impacted directly or indirectly by politics. Therefore, the Ohio Coal Association must be a key player in the political process. Our political Action Committee, Ohio Coal PAC, lends us that capability and is an essential tool that helps support and enhances the coal industries legislative and regulatory objectives.
Ohio Coal PAC gives the industry direct access to the legislative process. Through a bipartisan effort, Ohio Coal PAC has provided us with a voice clearly heard on both Democrat and Republican sides of any issue. This voice is an association of people who band together to promote common issues to elected and appointed officials. There is no better time than the present to get involved in Ohio Coal PAC and the political process.
Why contribute to Ohio Coal PAC?
- It helps to protect your livelihood.
- It helps to elect qualified individuals who are willing to listen to the needs of Ohio’s coal industry.
- It provides access to current elected officials.
- It gives us visibility and demonstrates our desire to be involved in the political process.
- It gives us the opportunity to educate elected officials on the coal industry.
- Through Ohio Coal PAC we can donate a more sizeable and meaningful contribution.
With Ohio Coal PAC, the coal industry has a chance to make their voices heard at the local, state and federal government levels. Please sign up to show your support today.
Make your contribution today!
For secured online processing, Click HERE!